Tuesday, June 10, 2014

First Day as College Student!!

My first day as college student is already over!

Wow! I feel like I'm really on the process of achieving my dream to be a Certified Public Accountant. Yup, you're right, I'm a BSA student.


The day before today, I was feeling nothing at all. I wasn't excited nor nervous that's why I was a lil' bit confused because I didn't expect to feel so happy and excited after this day.

I already know half of my classmates so the thrill of meeting new people and being lonely on the first day/first week are some of the things I'm not gonna experience. Tho I'm really thankful to be with my friends as we face this new change in our lives.

We only had three subjects for today, and mostly just gave their rules and regulations and the requirements needed for their subject. It was kindda boring at first but when we started discussing Fundamental Accounting, my mind suddenly woke up from its sleep. And yes, we already started discussing. I know it sucked. And it was raining. I was so sleepy because it was cold and I just had a two-hour sleep. Bad combination, I swear.

To be honest, I was still skeptical on what course to take. Really, I didn't know what my real passion was until today. As we started discussing Fundamental Accounting, I felt like all the turmoils and all the doubts in my mind were suddenly gone. It was like a puzzle solved.

And by then, I realized that Accountancy is the right course for me.
What I'm feeling  is hard to explain like no words could really express that feeling.
It's like you just know deep in your mind and your heart that this is what fate has prepared for you.

I think, everyone must have this feeling for their course. No matter what happens, you should take the course that you want and feel. And if you are skeptical or not sure with what to take, choose the one that is pretty close to your interests and hobbies. And if that still wont work, choose one and give it a try. I know that that would be a waste of time and money, but, for me, it's like finding yourself; You won't find without trying.

You should keep this in my mind, My friend:
Money is not the basis of success. 
Do not choose a course because you know that it is in-demand and with high salary. It's like choosing lemon over chocolate.

College is the last step to success. This is a big decision in your life that you must seriously consider. Life is not easy.

 Your future depends on you.


That's all for my first day! I wish you enjoyed your first day too. ^^

-Mar <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...